Monday, September 1, 2008

Here we go

I'm a writer who doesn't write much any more, and who is rather secretive, so a blogs a great idea, right?  I also have a load of other shit going on.  I have my focus on loosing weight, as I've been fat most of my life and am just damn tired of it (and of a few other addictive tendencies).  I am trying to surf the waves of my wild, groundless spiritual path and I'm trying to make some kind of life in a country that's not my own -- a country with rocky soil that it's proving difficult to put down roots in.  Oh, and I'm trying to find a real job.  One that pays.   So, fun.  The idea is I'll write of my progress, write down my thoughts, my successes and struggles.  I'll commit to this odd format my musings, myself.  Anonymously I'm afraid.  Secrecy doesn't dissolve so easily.  But most importantly of all, I'll write.

Wish me luck.

No comments: